Posted: November 26th, 2013
1. Explain and illustrate the main processes and problems in person perception. Critically evaluate the importance of an understanding of this social perception for modern day managers.
2. Critically evaluate the relationship between personality and stress and identify appropriate individual and organisational stress management strategies.
3. Give an example of a content theory. Critically evaluate your chosen theory in terms of its usefulness and practical application in work organisations.
4. Explain the difference between formal and informal groups. Analyse whether groups are always beneficial for organisations.
5. Explain why a person’s personality characteristics only have a limited influence on his/her ability to be an effective leader.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.